Contest/Sweepstakes rules apply generally to all Contest/Sweepstakes on ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM (the “Sponsor”). Certain Contest/Sweepstakes on ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM may have rules written specifically for a particular game and will govern that game.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Some restrictions may apply.
• Prizes will be announced on-air, on-line, or as appropriate.
• ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM is not responsible for winner’s inability to claim or use the prize in accordance with the Contest/Sweepstakes guidelines.
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner. However, ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
• ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM may require verification of eligibility and identity before releasing prizes.
HOW TO PLAY: Conditions & Limitations:
• Mail-In Contests/Sweepstakes: All entries must include name, address, age, birthdate, and phone number to be eligible. Entries should be mailed to ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM – 4131 Barbara Loop SE #202 Rio Rancho, NM 87124
• Phone-In Contests/Sweepstakes: All entries must include name, age, phone number, and if requested address to be eligible. ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM can not be responsible for problems encountered in attempting to dial in for contests.
• Unless otherwise specified Contests/Sweepstakes are open to all legal U.S. residents age 18 years and older with a valid Social Security number as of entry date.
• Employees of ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM, their advertising agencies, the Contest/Sweepstakes co-sponsors and promotional partners, and the immediate families of anyone so employed are not eligible to enter. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
• Limit one prize/winner per family/household per Contest/Sweepstakes, unless otherwise stated.
• ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a Contest/Sweepstakes.
• All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
• Decisions by the ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM judges on all aspects of this Contest/Sweepstakes will be final and binding.
• Winners will be notified by phone, e-mail or mail. If a winner cannot be located or fails to claim prize within the (10) days after notification, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
• Sponsors assume no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. If entering by phone, sponsors assume no responsibility for busy, misdialed, disconnected, inaudible calls or hang-ups
• The odds of winning a Contest/Sweepstakes depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
• By entering the Contest/Sweepstakes, winner consents, without limitation or additional compensation, to the use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and/or entry for advertising and/or trade purposes, except where prohibited by law.
• By participating, each winner releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM, their parent, subsidiary, successor, and affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, advertising agencies and Contest/Sweepstakes co-sponsors and promotional partners (collectively the “Releases”) from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of the prize or participation in the Contest/Sweepstakes.
• Unforeseen events: ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM reserves the right to change this Contest/Sweepstakes at their sole discretion at any time that ESPN Radio 101.7 The TEAM becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrences which would materially affect the Contest/Sweepstakes fairness. Such changes will be announced in a suitable way to reach the intended audience.
• Winner assumes the risk of safe arrival of prize.